PDA

View Full Version : who farted?

huggytree
05-24-2013, 08:56 PM
So im doing some basement plumbing work for a customer today

her College age son is helping her move things around the basement to clear my work space

im near the son and I smell horrible gas.....the mom comes over and I wondered if I should say something.....we all ignored it and kept working, but the smell of rotten eggs was so bad my eyes were burning

I wondered if she thought it was me? or the son.....I figured she knew 'his brand'.......I haven't smelled gas that bad in many years

awkward situation...if she thought it was me she may not hire me again....who wants someone working in their house with such a bad smell

Freelancier
05-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Even Oprah farts. :rolleyes:

alecgregory
07-13-2013, 02:23 AM
LOL Farts! The stinkier, the better and funnier! Hahahaha!

patrickprecisione
07-25-2013, 10:12 AM
LOL Farts! The stinkier, the better and funnier! Hahahaha!

Not sure if being sarcastic....or really love farts.

cbscreative
07-25-2013, 01:09 PM
An elderly woman shows up at her doctor's office one day to report a problem she was having.

"Doc," she says, "I can't stop tooting. It happens every few minutes and I can't control it. Fortunately I've been spared of being too embarrassed about it because it's not loud enough to hear and they don't stink like you would expect."

The doctor gives her some pills and tells her to report back in a few days.

She comes back a few days later kind of upset. "Doc, what did you do to me? I took the pills and the smell is horrible!"

The doctor says, "Well, now your sinuses are clear. Next we need to work on your hearing."

LGCG
07-26-2013, 09:34 AM
An elderly woman shows up at her doctor's office one day to report a problem she was having.

"Doc," she says, "I can't stop tooting. It happens every few minutes and I can't control it. Fortunately I've been spared of being too embarrassed about it because it's not loud enough to hear and they don't stink like you would expect."

The doctor gives her some pills and tells her to report back in a few days.

She comes back a few days later kind of upset. "Doc, what did you do to me? I took the pills and the smell is horrible!"

The doctor says, "Well, now your sinuses are clear. Next we need to work on your hearing."

An oldie but a goodie.

cbscreative
07-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Definitely an oldie, but it'll still be new to someone.