PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to our fealess leader and Forum Administrator.

Harold Mansfield
04-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Facebook is good for something. On it I noticed that it was Vangogh's birthday today.

I know many of the people here from the old business forum which turned into crap. As you know, there aren't that many business forums, or quality forums period online anymore.

VG stepped up and started this one to fill the void and has kept it running well ever since, and I can say that it has definitely been a great resource for me over the years.

So here's to ya buddy. Hope you have the happiest of days, and are at least 3 beers into a good time by now.
Happy Birthday:D

MyITGuy
04-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Happy Birthday Vangogh! Hope you're making it a great one today!

billbenson
04-09-2013, 09:32 PM
I never put my real birth date online unless I have to. I wonder if Steve did :)

vangogh
04-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Thanks Harold. I'm thinking I have a few b'day wishes over at Facebook, but since I never visit Facebook I haven't seen any of them.

Thanks Jeff. Can't say I did anything special today. You get older and birthdays are just another day. Plus it was a work day and one with a snow storm. I did keep the day light on working only doing what I had to do if that counts for anything.

It is my real birthday Bill. I generally don't promote it, but I don't hide it either.

KristineS
04-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Crap. Sorry I missed it. I really need to start writing these dates down. Also, now that I think about it, I knew your birthday was the same day as my Dad's.

Anyway, I hope you had a nice day.

vangogh
04-10-2013, 02:23 PM
No biggie. I don't make a big deal out of it. Somewhere in my 30s I think it just became another day. I still try to do something nice for myself, but I'm not one to make a big deal out of the day.

billbenson
04-10-2013, 07:25 PM
It is my real birthday Bill. I generally don't promote it, but I don't hide it either.

Then happy birthday!

vangogh
04-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Thanks Bill. I will wish you a happy birthday for all the ones I didn't know about over the years. :)