PDA

View Full Version : new richest customer story v3.0

huggytree
01-17-2013, 08:00 PM
this one is actually a continuation of v2.0 (same guy)

so he bought a lake house just so his kid could learn how to sail......he's not living there....just a party house for the kid and so he can join the sailing association on the lake

since he owns the house he wants to gut and redo it....so they completely gut the house....move walls, new electrical, plumbing, drywall....the house is done

1 month later a plan shows up to redo his house with one of my builders...turns out he now wants to completely start over....gut the house again...now make it a 2 story

he's got brand new tubs and mixing valves....all the fixtures sitting in boxes waiting to be installed.....and he's tossing it all(i assume craigs list)....100% start over...probably a $600,000 project

he just threw out $100,000(guess) from remodel #1

i love rich customers

KristineS
01-18-2013, 12:29 PM
That's so crazy. Wonder how he stays rich if he's willing to waste money like that. Guess it is good for businesses like yours though.

vangogh
01-18-2013, 05:03 PM
That's my kind of customer. :)

jim.sklansky
01-18-2013, 09:39 PM
I think that is just wastage of money. Its okay that he has enough for spending on what he wants, but we should always look forward to do something "constructive" not like "destructive". Whether the man is doing here constructive but in true sense, he just spoil his money with time.

huggytree
01-20-2013, 08:17 PM
he is just throwing out money, but think of all the wages he just paid....all the trades that worked on the house, lumber yards, etc

he must have tens of millions sitting around to just blow $75k like that

Pack-Secure
01-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Wow. Hope he is recycling and reusing, or at least the contractors are.

vangogh
01-23-2013, 12:06 AM
but think of all the wages he just paid

Maybe he's really concerned about the economy and wants to do his part. :)

Ted
01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Huggytree you lucky bastard......

You have to get this guy to give you some referrals.

Once this project is done, you should send some anonymous magazine photo clippings to him that maybe will inspire yet another change of mind..