PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom

Wozcreative
09-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Most people have a set of quotes that they live by, or perhaps it changes for them as they grow. I personally enjoy reading various quotes on inspiration, creativity, success, growth, etc.. anything that motivates me to keep me going. One of my favourites is "Keep your feet planted in the sky."

Won't you share yours? :)

ctowngaming
09-26-2012, 11:15 PM
This is actually a quote I came up with, one of my hobbies throughout highschool was collecting quotes. I have a giant list of quotes somewhere on my computer.

But it goes "Always have hope, because without hope you have nothing, and those with nothing have everything to hope for."

vangogh
09-27-2012, 12:24 AM
There's a line from a Bob Dylan song that I use as a signature in emails. "He not busy being born, is busy dying" It reminds me to always be growing and learning and open to be change new ideas.

KristineS
09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt

If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it. Anais Nin

Two of my favorites. The second one a writer friend of mine just shared with me this week.

huggytree
09-27-2012, 09:12 PM
my word of wisdom to business

'the cheapest customer expect the most'

which means they are the biggest complainers/whiners and expect things to be perfect....all for the lowest price.....they are never happy and never figure out why