PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable weather

Business Attorney
03-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Chicago, at 85 degrees, was the warmest spot in the country today, warmer than Honolulu, Miami, Phoenix, Las Vegas or Los Angeles. It was even warmer than Havana and San Juan. This is the 8th day of record breaking temperatures, and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 80's again.

billbenson
03-21-2012, 01:47 PM
We've had a mild winter in FL this year. It's 82 out now so you have us beat.

huggytree
03-21-2012, 07:55 PM
here in WI we typically dont even get a spring..it goes from 30's-40's to 80 .....we never get 60-70's for spring...spring here usually sucks

this year has been fantastic....i have been polluting the air as much as possible my whole life and its finally starting to pay off(global warming)

i will continue to pollute and i will see if we can get 80's through next winter for you all

DeniseTaylor
03-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Love the sense of humor Huggytree. :D It's somewhat cold where I am, but you guys enjoy the weather!

jamesray50
03-28-2012, 03:12 AM
Here in KY we only had one snow fall all winter and it was only an inch or two and melted the next day. Probably going to be an unbearably hot summer.

billbenson
03-28-2012, 04:08 PM
Actually, according to an article I was reading, the warm whether this winter was due to the jet stream. They say that past jet stream activity has no bearing on future activity. In other words, the warm winter doesn't mean summer will be hotter than usual.

It'll be 90 plus or minus two degrees and muggy where I am in FL just like every year in any case...