PDA

View Full Version : customer's poop fell on his front steps

huggytree
03-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I was removing some existing plumbing on a large remodel today....i carried out the drain pipe out the house and down the 2nd floor stairway(outside the house)...on my way back up i saw a very large poop on the stairs with turd water drippings going all the way down the steps....i had to clean it up and just threw out the towel

its the first time i had to clean up a poop as a plumber and thought id share my day with you....next time you wonder why plumbers charge $107 per hour think of what i deal with sometimes....

i had to warn everyone on the jobsite to avoid the splotch since it partially froze on the wood step....i didnt want anyone slipping on a poop stain

Patrysha
03-09-2012, 07:19 PM
ewww David...just ewwww...

I was going to say your job is just gross and you couldn't pay me $107 to touch poo and then I remembered I used to change dirty diapers for a living for much, much less...

Harold Mansfield
03-09-2012, 08:24 PM
That's a Clorox commercial.

It's also reminiscent of a Richard Pryor joke about that "one chunk".

billbenson
03-09-2012, 09:03 PM
That's a Clorox commercial.

It's also reminiscent of a Richard Pryor joke about that "one chunk".

More like some cheech and chong jokes!

huggytree
03-09-2012, 09:17 PM
i wear latex surgeon style gloves at work to stay clean and very, very rarely do i get sprayed with sewage water.......i know how to stay clean...i also have a full face shield when i know im getting into something serious...ive gotten sick 3x from ingesting something bad...each time i didnt eat for 1 week....ive learned

i changed diapers for my 1st child once in a while, but by the time the 3rd one came around i dont think i ever changed her's.......id rather clean up a poop with a large bath towel than scrub messy baby poop off a butt.....todays extra large turd didnt smell 1/2 as bad as the diapers ive changed....nothing is as bad as mashed squash and assorted mashed veggi's baby poop

KristineS
03-12-2012, 05:15 PM
And I complained about getting a bit dirty today pulling and moving some inventory.

I'm rethinking that now. :D