PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Patrysha
12-24-2011, 10:29 AM
It is early morning on Christmas Eve. As I drink my coffee and count my blessings before the preparations and celebrations begin, it is on my heart to send out a Christmas Wish to all my friends here on SBF. No matter what you believe or worship or even if we don't, I think we can all agree that the eternal message of the season is one all heart's desire...Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All Men.

Blessings!

Evan
12-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Merry Christmas to you Patrysha and to all SBF members!

Business Attorney
12-25-2011, 03:27 AM
It is the wee hours of Christmas morning here in Chicago and "Santa" has just put the gifts under the tree. As Santa said in 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

greenoak
12-25-2011, 08:01 AM
all done here..
..merry christmas everyone....and best wishes for the new year...

Patrysha
12-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Christmas Day just on the edges of beginning here...who am I kidding? I am the first one up and likely to be the only one up for hours...my children are officially not babies anymore...sleeping in on Christmas...hmmff...

SnellExperts
12-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa got everybody what they wanted :D

KristineS
12-27-2011, 04:13 PM
A belated Merry Christmas to everyone. I went pretty radio silent over the holiday, so I guess this is a case of better late than never.

SnellExperts
12-27-2011, 08:04 PM
It's acceptable this time of the year :) I am behind on a lot of my emails because of the holiday's, but I'm trying not to stress over it too much.