PDA

View Full Version : hello small business forum

rezzy
08-16-2011, 06:03 PM
hello all,

just hanging around and seeing how everyone is doing.

thanks. rezzy

(this isnt spam, so dont boot or delete this thread)

vangogh
08-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey Bryan. Welcome back. How have you been? What have you been up to lately How's business going?

seolman
08-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey Bryan. Welcome back. How have you been? What have you been up to lately How's business going?

And where's that $12 you owe me?

:D

Spider
08-17-2011, 10:14 AM
hello all,
just hanging around and seeing how everyone is doing.
thanks. rezzy
(this isnt spam, so dont boot or delete this thread)SPAM! SPAM!

Anyone starts out with, "This isn't spam." It's bound to be spam!!!! :D

Welcome back!

rezzy
08-17-2011, 12:05 PM

Business is going.. I guess. I havent really focused on it as much any more. Ive been selling a Wordpress theme thats been the main focus. At the moment, everythings at a standstill. I actually do have a few clients lined up, these are personal contacts that mentioned needing/wanting sites.

And where's that $12 you owe me?

You havent recieved it yet? It must be the piegon I sent. Just keep waiting itll arrive sooner or later.

I see this place has grown but still maintained the same feeling of "family" as when I was regularly here. Its great to see that.

Spider
08-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Huh? $12? I didn't lend you $12. No wonder I haven't received the reimbursement. And for Dave/soelman, who seems to be short $12 in Costa Rica, I can assure you it didn't come to Texas!

rezzy
08-18-2011, 01:32 PM
ha, i thought spider sent that, but it was the other person. :o

cbscreative
08-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey, welcome back, you non-spammer. :)