PDA

View Full Version : Snagit and WordPress

jamesray50
03-24-2011, 04:25 PM
How do I capture a screenshot with Snagit and insert into a blog in WordPress? I'm not having any luck figuring it out.

Thanks.

Patrysha
03-24-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm not familiar with Snagit in particular but with all the screen capture software I've used, the program creates the picture or video file and then you just upload it to the post.

Harold Mansfield
03-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Here are some Snag It tutorials. I can't help you with that particular function, I just use the same function all of the time to capture a specified area.
Capture Modes in Snagit 10, by TechSmith (http://www.techsmith.com/learn/snagit/10/video/capture-modes/)

As far as inserting it in a Post or Page, that would be just like inserting any other image.

jamesray50
03-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was getting so frustrated. I had watched the videos on how to use snagit, but hadn't payed attention to the part where you could save the capture. So I did that and uploaded the file and put the image in my document. Turns out it was simple.

Harold Mansfield
03-24-2011, 07:32 PM
No problem.
I love that software. Probably couldn't live without it, but I only know how to do about 4 things with it.