PDA

View Full Version : Help on posting to FB

Jetlabbelectronics
11-20-2016, 04:42 PM
In my area we have tons of online garage sale groups that sell various things. I get a majority of my business using these groups. I basically just post on there what exactly we do and offer. Is there anyone else that has used this method? Does anyone have any tips on how to post a good thread on there that will sell my services and products to the customers??

thanks for all of your help

Owen
11-20-2016, 11:33 PM
In my area we have tons of online garage sale groups that sell various things. I get a majority of my business using these groups. I basically just post on there what exactly we do and offer. Is there anyone else that has used this method? Does anyone have any tips on how to post a good thread on there that will sell my services and products to the customers??

thanks for all of your help
I sold a computer and two CDJ's with that method, so I guess it works.

Jetlabbelectronics
11-24-2016, 01:06 PM
Do you think there are better methods of grabbing peoples attention? Like use pictures and make jt short and sweet or should you actually introduce the business and all the services and prices. I tell people to call me on there or message the business page and they all message my personal acccount so its not helping the business.

Harold Mansfield
11-24-2016, 03:13 PM
... I tell people to call me on there or message the business page and they all message my personal acccount so its not helping the business.

I can't help with developing a strategy, there's just too much to consider and not enough info.

As for your personal account, you have to do EVERYTHING you can to separate your personal accounts from business. On every platform, every network. There should be no overlap. If people are messaging you on your personal account for business, it's probably because you've overlapped the two in some way. Posting company or business info on your personal account to extend your reach. Once people get locked into a way to message you, it's hard to get them to change.

When it comes to Facebook, I make sure:

My personal account is set to private so that only friends can contact me and only friends of friends can see what I post.
I don't include any business contact info on my personal profile.
I don't allow email contact what so ever.
I don't allow PM's from anyone except friends.
When I post something on my company page, I don't share it across my personal profile.
I NEVER accept friend requests on my personal account from clients. I direct them to the company page.

Plain and simple and I keep them completely separate and treat them like completely separate entities. As far as I'm concerned, one has nothing to do with the other outside the obvious that I'm the admin of my page.

adamxtubeage
05-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Do you think there are better methods of grabbing peoples attention? Like use pictures and make jt short and sweet or should you actually introduce the business and all the services and prices. I tell people to call me on there or message the business page and they all message my personal acccount so its not helping the business.

If people are messaging you in your personal account then you can do one thing. You can get a FB messenger automation app its work like an autoresponder. From your app dashboard add your account and sync all leads (who have message you) then after that send them automated message whenever someone message you like if you don't like people to message in your personal account then simply send them an automated reply to message them on your business page.

Now, Regarding grabbing peoples attention i would suggest use videos instead of pictures small video intros are very effective, Also use FB live use softwares that can play videos from your desktop to FB live to make it more comfortable whenever you want. Promote your business page using videos you will get much more engagement if you use videos in comparison to pictures.

FinanceTotal
06-14-2017, 05:59 PM
I've used this type of marketing before, but, if you're not careful they will block your postings and lock your account.

That being said, using this type of marketing you want your posts to be engaging because of facebooks algorithm. If no one likes/comments your ad won't be seen by many.

Also, it's best to share FROM your business page (if you have one) this will increase your reach on that page (for free).

Azimuth
07-30-2017, 01:06 PM
I've used this type of marketing before, but, if you're not careful they will block your postings and lock your account.

That being said, using this type of marketing you want your posts to be engaging because of facebooks algorithm. If no one likes/comments your ad won't be seen by many.

Also, it's best to share FROM your business page (if you have one) this will increase your reach on that page (for free).

You're absolutely right. The best idea is to have multiple accounts (about 10 of them) with different friends and comment below. As an online store owner, I pay people percent of sales they made, so I don't need create my own accounts. That method gives a best result.

sweetjane8509
08-13-2017, 11:31 PM
i have tried doing the whole group thing but never could get the best results

JuanMunoz
09-10-2017, 11:00 PM
FB offers some special advertising tools and you can also choose your target audience and your daily/weekly/monthly budgeting

MariDari
09-13-2017, 10:18 PM
did you try to search for 'communities' in facebook of your area? like city peeps or smth similar. If you want to advertise your business, I don't think flea market groups is the best place. Most of users are looking for a second hand products there and most of them pay no attention to advertising.

AmandaKess
10-27-2017, 12:26 PM
I think high quality pictures and short descriptions are the way to go. If they just want to buy something from you they don't need an elevator pitch for your business.

Wash & Dry
11-29-2017, 08:24 PM
If not for selling on Facebook I wouldn't even be on Facebook. I could care less what Facebook people are doing. If my family or friends (real friends, not Facebook friends) does something important they can text or call. I don't know why everyone seems to need Facebook but hey.... it makes me a lot of money so I'm glad people feel the need. I use a personal account because that's all I use that account for anyway. I haven't seen anyone use Facebook to the extent that I do because I have figured out a way around Facebook jail if you post to too many groups. I actually encouraged one of my competitors to post on a lot of Facebook groups knowing he would get booted! LMAO He went back to Craigslist :)