PDA

View Full Version : Tips to drive traffic from Pinterest?

jespong
05-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi,

I heard some guys said that they are having tons of traffic from their pinterest.

I cannot figure out how can, I have tried a bit but not working

some pro here may help me ?

Fulcrum
05-21-2016, 10:30 AM
They may have traffic, but are they getting conversions?

Aside from asking that question, I really can't help much.

jespong
05-21-2016, 10:34 AM
yeah, I have the same thinking as you, If having a lot of traffic but make no sales, that traffic will useless

KCMDigitalMarketing
05-21-2016, 11:25 AM
You have to build up a decent amount of followers.

Type in a keyword related to your business in Pinterest search. Click on 'Pinners.'

Follow as many as you can and they are more than likely to follow back. Repeat this everyday.

Make sure that whatever you post has a fancy image. For example, if you're pinning blog posts, the image should have the title and your brand name on it.

You can do this through canva.com or if you're good at Photoshop.

Comment and like other related pins.

It takes time to get good traffic flowing from Pinterest to your website.

Harold Mansfield
05-21-2016, 09:30 PM
It should be said that no one thing is the holy grail of traffic, and a well rounded marketing strategy that includes many things is the way to attract new leads and customers. Not quick hits and tricks.

Also, what works for one person won't necessarily work for someone else. Your marketing is personal to your company. You can't replicate someone else success, and you should take what people say with a grain of salt. Not only do people lie, but "a lot of traffic" means something different to everyone. Most people rarely tell you the whole story.

Joseph Ray
06-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Like Fulcrum said, focus on converting your Pinterest followers before focusing on getting more traffic. Traffic comes as you offer cool content and network with other Pinterest users. (Follow similar users/accounts, re-pin their stuff, etc.) Do some experimenting yourself to see what does and does not work for your brand.

Good luck.

cheta
08-14-2016, 11:53 PM
yeah, I have the same thinking as you, If having a lot of traffic but make no sales, that traffic will useless
what you really need is ''TARGETED TRAFFIC'' where you need to drive in traffic from those that are in the same niche with you. search out for those pinterest users that are in the same niche with with you using a specific keyword(s) and follow them, surely some of them will follow you back and you get traffic fro them to your website. you need to search and follow as many of them as possible.

gracewilson
08-18-2017, 07:30 AM
what you really need is ''TARGETED TRAFFIC'' where you need to drive in traffic from those that are in the same niche with you. search out for those pinterest users that are in the same niche with with you using a specific keyword(s) and follow them, surely some of them will follow you back and you get traffic fro them to your website. you need to search and follow as many of them as possible.

By posting content and images frequently, you can improve traffic. But that is not important, Improving the targeted traffic is very important. Targeted traffic helps to increase the conversion rate. Knowing you're audience and improving traffic helps a lot in you're business. So first you have to find your target audience and post frequently in order to increase more traffic.

KBloom
04-20-2021, 03:44 PM
By posting content and images frequently, you can improve traffic. But that is not important, Improving the targeted traffic is very important. Targeted traffic helps to increase the conversion rate. Knowing you're audience and improving traffic helps a lot in you're business. So first you have to find your target audience and post frequently in order to increase more traffic.

WOw, that explains a lot. BUt still my account is doesn't get much traffic.