PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys market to a B2b business [Pinterest]

PHCProducts
08-11-2015, 04:11 PM
This might be an unorthodox b2b marketing strategy but hey, maybe it will help you. Are you doing anything with pinterest? I've found that I can create boards filled with my products and through basic SEO I can get myself in front of many small business owners. I specialize in physical therapy products and through research I've found that over 80% of my users are women involved in physical and occupational therapy. Likewise, Pinterest users 80%+ women and I've found that my pinterest account is driving 5-10% of traffic to my site. Even more interesting is that the conversion from pinterest customers is almost 3 times higher than any other social network.

veritasvisions
08-12-2015, 02:58 PM
That's really interesting. I might have to check it out

PHCProducts
11-17-2015, 09:50 PM
All kinds of different ways. Have you tried any lead capture strategies? Collecting emails with a simple splash page (single page website with a form) combined with targeted google advertising has netted us a lot of new b2b sales. I like it because you have a lot of power over the search terms you buy traffic from so you can really target your user profile and understand the intent of the customer.

Anoura929
12-12-2015, 06:05 AM
I don't know what company you're in but tradeshows are great places to gain b2b leads.

shrinkme
12-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Build contact lists and remain in contact with people. Make sure they always are able to contact you. That's about all I do for my consulting business.

washington79
12-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Interesting! Online and offline methods, when done strategically, can be an efficient way to succeed in b2b. Takes time and effort but definitely all worth it.

turboguy
12-19-2015, 10:23 AM
That is interesting but I am sure the results using Pinterest could vary according to the specific business someone was in. In my case women are not much of a target for me. The only social media that has really been beneficial to me so far is YouTube but Facebook is starting to work. I have not even ever been on some of the social media sites and if I ever get free time perhaps I should expand the ones I use. Thanks for the tip.

seanfalconer
04-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Wow, that's a really cool idea. Nice job!