PDA

View Full Version : Finding locations for three day program

LaurenEll
03-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone. Any feedback is appreciated :)

I am assisting a naturopathic doctor in finding locations to host a three day program appealing to other naturopathic doctors, nurses, practitioners, etc. It's relatively small, typically 10-30 attendees.

We so far have found success in working with locations that offer a 50/50 deal in splitting revenue because in return they do promotion within their community which is very helpful in obtaining attendees. We have hit all certified naturopathic schools in the US and Canada and now are looking at more niche locations which are harder to find. Any recommendations on how to go about finding these locations that have connections within the naturopathic community yet have experience in hosting events?

So far I have asked locations for recommendations of related locations and have asked holistic chambers which has not reaped much results. I am contacting holistic related meetup groups for leads and am considering on researching other naturopathic doctors that also host programs.

Harold Mansfield
03-06-2014, 04:19 PM
You may want to check out Find your people - Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/). Not only can it help you grow your attendees, but if you see like events it can give you an idea of what venues to contact to do the same.