PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else love Google+?

patrickprecisione
02-17-2014, 08:39 AM
I may be late to the game, but I'm really loving Google+. Particularly for business. It's so much better than Facebook. What does everyone else think?

KristineS
02-17-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm pretty much the opposite. Our business pages have done really well on Facebook and Pinterest and have done almost nothing on Google+. Could be just differences in where our markets are though.

Harold Mansfield
02-17-2014, 12:52 PM
Still not a big fan. In your opinion, what's so great about it?

levis_88
02-18-2014, 02:35 PM
i have a g+ but i haven't really open it. but since you said it better than Facebook, maybe I need to check it =) thanks

Enerica
02-18-2014, 06:28 PM
I like the interface well enough, if people used it I'm sure I would be a fan. As it stands though, posting on there for me is pretty much like talking to myself :P

SkyyCreaTech
02-21-2014, 08:14 AM
I have been using social media since long. First I was active on Orkut. Then on Facebook. Twitter also attracted me an I am spending good time on it. But Google plus never attracted me much. May be it was because I have good network built on FB and Twitter but not much content is shared by people in my network on Google plus.It was too late for Google to launch it.

nealrm
02-21-2014, 12:12 PM
I'm not a real big fan of Google+, but nor do I hate it. However, give then Google has made it a prime factor is SERP your can't ignore it.

dewitzMEDIA
02-26-2014, 09:50 AM
The thing a lot of people miss out on is how G+ has been integrated with Google searches (it is a google product after all) For people that use chrome, and are logged into the browser with your google account your searches are now filtered with your g+ contacts, and just G+ in general. It's actually smarter to use any social media in conjunction with a g+ page. Having them linked helps even more. G+ is extremely powerful for any market. People over there are very very active and share often ;)

LeadMaster
02-28-2014, 03:26 PM
We have received more support on Google+ than other platforms since we are a more tech based company rather than social and G+ is a haven for those in the tech/biz industry. I personally like Google+ communities, a number of them are great places to pick up news, interesting content, funny pics, etc. that appeals to our audience.

webking
03-02-2014, 11:08 PM
I am really surprised how google is getting g+ up in terms of usage and traffic.
Its really smart thing to do changes in algorithm and give more priority to those sites or business who are active in g+ and now I see everywhere people are saying to use G+

WhiteRhinoMedia
03-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Google+ is still clumsy and nobody really has the hang of it yet. It may evolve into something but it has a ways to go, for business

johnkaster
03-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Google+ is best when it comes to Business promotions. But your ability to produce exceptionally contradicting content can fetch you more followers. Remember this should be done constantly with hangout and prompt reply to multiple interactions. This isn’t the case with face book. May be every media can’t be successful for every category.

michelle222
03-10-2014, 01:16 AM
I would say that Google+ is useful when it comes to ranking on SERPs and identifying your business as 'legit' if you got a G+ account. But still like the other comments here, I would prefer Facebook, Twitter and Youtube when it comes to gaining traffic. I got a lot of clicks and referrals on these social media platform as compared to G+. I hope that helps.

Rick48CM
04-22-2014, 08:57 AM
I've seen the best results for my business through Facebook, but I've been trying to get into G+ in the past month. I feel like there's something I'm "not getting" on G+, like the full experience or something. I've been using Facebook forever (in internet years), so my mind's stuck on in that mode. I've been trying to branch out and connect/follow more people, friends and new acquaintances alike, joined a few communities, posting on my page usually daily. Does this sound familiar? Anyone know what I may be missing?

mcarter024
04-22-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm a big fan of the "Communities" part of Google+. I've gotten traction on lots of blog posts by sharing them in specific, targeted communities. It's not perfect, but the communities give you greater chance at being found by relevant audiences, instead of blindly posting on Facebook and hoping for the best.

bigcat1967
06-09-2014, 06:01 PM
I use google + but I really don't get any traction from it. Facebook and LinkedIn along with Twitter is doing wonders for us.

whiteboardvideos
06-22-2014, 04:43 AM
I do well with google plus for my videos, i think I do well because my competition do not use it so much.