PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! Awesome Birthday & Business Week.

Patrysha
11-15-2013, 06:20 PM
If you follow me on social media this will be old news :-) But just in case you missed it...

This week was my birthday and one of my clients got massive local media coverage, at least two (possibly three I'm trying to figure out whether the third happened) television stations, 1 newspaper and 2 radio stations covered their recent workshop in Edmonton.

This is a link to their appearance on CBC Edmonton :-)

'We can help humanity to survive this planet' - News - CBC Player (http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Edmonton/ID/2418088179/)

vangogh
11-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Happy Birthday Patrysha! and congrats on the success with your client. Sounds like it was a pretty good week. Did you do anything special for your birthday?

Patrysha
11-18-2013, 06:17 PM
We attempted to throw a party on Saturday night at one of our local bars (for both myself and my boyfriend, his birthday is the day before mine)...but a storm hit - neither our city guests nor our acreage ones came - which was nearly everyone. Only 15 of the about 50 that we expected came.

KristineS
11-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Wow, sounds like a very good week. Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday.

vangogh
11-20-2013, 02:44 AM
The weather can be tough sometimes. Hopefully it was still a fun time even with the 15 instead of 50.