PDA

View Full Version : How much to pay for restaurant CRM system?

Ewa
11-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi, a quick question to restaurant/bakery/coffee shop owners - how much would you be willing to pay (or are currently paying) for a CRM system that gathers all feedback from your customers and streams it into a web-dashboard for owner and restaurant to see, analyze, and respond to? I have been approached by a vendor and I want to check with you how much you would value such a system. Their has an app included as well which consolidates feedback, so I can respond to my customers with an actual SMS from anywhere in the world as long as I have access to wi-fi.

Thanks so much!
Ewa

Freelancier
11-09-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm not one of those, but I know a bunch of them and the answer is "not much at all". I would want immediate feedback while they're there in the store, not feedback from their phone after they left. And you can't just SMS people without their permission, they have to sign up for that, because there are charges incurred on their end. The easiest model appears to be using Facebook and Twitter to collect "friends" and using that to communicate offers and info to your best customers... and to allow them to communicate with you. It's cheap and easy enough.

Ewa
11-09-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm not one of those, but I know a bunch of them and the answer is "not much at all". I would want immediate feedback while they're there in the store, not feedback from their phone after they left. And you can't just SMS people without their permission, they have to sign up for that, because there are charges incurred on their end. The easiest model appears to be using Facebook and Twitter to collect "friends" and using that to communicate offers and info to your best customers... and to allow them to communicate with you. It's cheap and easy enough.

Appreciate sharing you thoughts on this.

OlegLola
11-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Maybe you should launch an app instead? Besides reviews and testimonials it can give some more extra features which can be useful both for the clients and for the owner. Check the examples here How To Create A Perfect App For Restaurant Business (http://mobidev.biz/blog/how_to_create_a_perfect_app_for_restaurant_busines s.html)

Harold Mansfield
11-20-2013, 02:29 PM
It's hard to say how much I'd pay for something in theory. I need to see how it works first and get a feel for things like support and customer service.

Twhansbury
11-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Ewa,
I believe those features are becoming standard on many systems, square provides them for free i believe including more in depth features of analyzing purchasing behavior.
I think you need to look at any options you have and compare.

LeadMaster
01-17-2014, 09:35 PM
There are many options depending on how extravagant and precise you want to be, how many users will be accessing the system, etc. but this will definitely enhance your business and customer outreach. --Lauren